Click image to enlarge
Blephaclean® Wipes are excellent for the patients who need extra help in maintaining good eyelid hygiene. They are very useful for cleaning the eyelids in the following situations:
1. Patients with sore, itchy, irritable eyelids
3. Patients who have undergone cosmetic eyelid surgery
In the interests of patients who exhibit sensitivity to unnecessary additives, Blephaclean® Wipes are formulated without the use of preservatives or perfumes.
The wipes should be used twice a day, morning and night.
Blephaclean® Wipes can be used in conjunction with Blephasol® for greater effect.
Composition of Blephaclean®
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Polysorbate 20 (forms Micelles)
- Poloxamer 184 (dissolution of epithelial residues, sebum and conjunctival secretions)
- PEG 8 (cleansing, hydrating and lubricating agent)
- PEG 6 Caprylic (hydrating and lubricating agent)
- Centella asiatica (regeneration agent)
- Iris florentina (sebum regulator)
- Propylene glycol (hydration agent)
- Capryloyl Glycine (antimicrobial agent)
- Dipotassium and Potassium phosphate
- Sodium Hydroxide (neutralising agents)